Consulting and Design
IT Manager on Demand offers an extensive range of IT Consulting services to assist clients in getting the maximum value from their Information Technology investment.
We understand that information technology has become an integral part of all core business processes. Our IT Consulting team assist customers in designing and implementing business continuity plans and in planning their IT infrastructure to complement their business strategies. These services can be performed either independently or in collaboration with in-house resources.
Unlike many other IT Consulting firms, we are a vendor-independent service provider. Our clients can therefore expect unbiased and qualified advice from our team of experienced IT Consulting professionals. Our customers benefit from our range of IT Consulting services, including:
- Network Design & Implementation: We perform effective Network infrastructure design in accordance with our customer’s requirements, and execute effective testing and installation processes.
- IT Strategic Planning: We assis t in the development of customers’ IT strategies in order to facilitate their business objectives and effectively cater for future changes.
- Network Reviews & Audits: IT is extremely dynamic, that is why we conduct audits to ensure that optimal results are being achieved from our customers’ existing IT infrastructure and to identify new technologies and approaches that give our customers an even greater advantage.
- Business IT Relocations: Relocation can be a logistics nightmare. Our experienced relocation project managers reduce the risk and effort, by employing template plans and checklists that ensure a planned and professionally executed office relocation.
- Software Compliance Audits: Our audits cover installed software inventory, confirming current license levels with relevant vendors and the development of a Compliance Plan to achieve and maintain compliance.
- SOE Development: We perform Standard Operating Environment design and rollout for workstations, servers and IT devices.
- Software Selection and Custom Development: We identify and compare alternative software package solutions that need to be tailored to an organisations’ specific needs.
- Software Implementation Planning and Project Management: We assist with the planning of new software and project management during the implementation phase.